TYPES OF METEOROLOGICAL DATA
- Rainfall (Hourly*, Daily, Monthly, Annual, Heavy Spells in 24Hrs Etc).
- Temperature (Hourly*, Daily, Monthly, Maximum & Minimum, Extreme Values Etc).
- Relative Humidity (Hourly*, Daily, Monthly)
- Su, rface Wind speed and directions
- Bright Sunshine Hours (Hourly*)
- Station Level/Mean Sea Level Pressure(Hourly*, Daily, Monthly)
- Amount and types of clouds observed (Twice daily / 8 times daily)
- Various Weather phenomenon such as, visibility, occurrence of Thunderstorm etc
- Climate Normals based on 1951-80, 1961-90 and 1971-2000
- Weather Reports on specific weather phenomenon such as heavy rainfall, storm etc
- Windrose diagrams based on 1961-65,
1969-86, 1973-82, 1973-85, 1975-90, 1976-80,
1976-93, 1979-90, 1980-95, 1981-92 & 1983-92 for selected stations
Available only for selected stations
THE FOLLOWING DATA CAN BE OBTAINED FROM NATIONAL DATA CENTRE,
Office of the Additional Director General of Meteorology, IMD,
- Air-pollution data such as turbidity and precipitation chemistry for selected Global Atmospheric Watch stations in India(10 Stations).
- Mixing height levels for selected stations
- Radiation data (Global, Total and diffusive)
- Upper-air data (Vertical Profile of the atmosphere) for selected stations
- Ozone data for selected stations
- Agro-meteorological data, such as soil temperature, evapo-transpiration etc., for selected stations.
- Monsoon Experiment data, (MONEX, BOBMEX, ARMEX etc)